W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 06-17-2015, 07:04 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Fuel System Guides
Print Wikipost

Fuel pump fuse location?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Fuel pump fuse location?

Wanted to see if any of you know the location of the fuse for the fuel pump? I'm getting ready to install my kenne bell boost a pump and one part is upgrading the fuse.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 PM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Fuel Pump Fuse & Relay

Well If I remember right. It will be in the truck on the right side wheel well area. There will also be a Relay . On my CLK it was on the left side wheel well area , and I had to remove a few carpeted cover panels to expose the whole fuse panel & Relays. But I found mine 1st by looking at the fuse location & Diagram paper that is folded up into a 2" flat square , tucked in with the dash fuse location. This is where I Mounted my DC to DC inverter From Klee. AKA Boost a Pump Cheers _PTEngineering

Last edited by PTE; 06-14-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bicycle
Originally Posted by PTE
Well If I remember right. It will be in the truck on the right side wheel well area. There will also be a Relay . On my CLK it was on the left side wheel well area , and I had to remove a few carpeted cover panels to expose the whole fuse panel & Relays. But I found mine 1st by looking at the fuse location & Diagram paper that is folded up into a 2" flat square , tucked in with the dash fuse location. This is where I Mounted my DC to DC inverter From Klee. AKA Boost a Pump Cheers _PTEngineering
Ahhh if only the prior owner/servise tech had left the paper in there! I'll look over on the right side, Thanks!!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 S55 1982 300dt
In the trunk, on the left side, behind an access panel, is a fuse/relay module. The fuel pump relay is the - A - relay, which is the bottom one. The fuse is #4, which is the fourth up from the bottom.