C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Public Apology to Vadim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Public Apology to Vadim

To everybody who read my complaints about the CEL issues with my car...

There was nothing VRP nor Kleemann could do to turn off the CEL after the Kleemann secondary cats were installed.

He did an excellent job on my car in general and had to install an incomplete Kleemann SC kit which caused complications such as the missing fuel rail, braided lines, hoses, fuel pump, etc...

I would trust Vadim anytime with my car and everyone knows about all the marvelous new frontiers of POWER he's discovered with our AMGS. Just check out the December issue of European Car. He also set some drag records for the 65 AMGs.

Even with two damaged cylinders from the previous HPS kit, I was able to run trap speeds of 115-116 on street tires and first time drag skills. That just goes to show you Vadim was able to salvage a bad situation and make it better. I was able to get 20 runs (5 hot laps) on 2 consecutive days and the car not only held up but was also smooth as silk when I drove it home and the following morning.

Vadim is the best in this field and I have searched all over to validate this.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
That is "Big" of you to "step-up."
Old 11-10-2008, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG C63
He has offered to help me too VERY nice. I just couldnt find something we could do with my car being the 1st one on the project he wanted to do.
Plus I live 3 hours away and he would need my car for 5 days, and that would be hard on me to get down there.
He was VERY helpful and completely positive. My bad for living so far away.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
here's to AMGSC & VADIM
Old 11-11-2008, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by Sincity
That is "Big" of you to "step-up."
+1.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by AMGSC
To everybody who read my complaints about the CEL issues with my car...

There was nothing VRP nor Kleemann could do to turn off the CEL after the Kleemann secondary cats were installed.

He did an excellent job on my car in general and had to install an incomplete Kleemann SC kit which caused complications such as the missing fuel rail, braided lines, hoses, fuel pump, etc...

I would trust Vadim anytime with my car and everyone knows about all the marvelous new frontiers of POWER he's discovered with our AMGS. Just check out the December issue of European Car. He also set some drag records for the 65 AMGs.

Even with two damaged cylinders from the previous HPS kit, I was able to run trap speeds of 115-116 on street tires and first time drag skills. That just goes to show you Vadim was able to salvage a bad situation and make it better. I was able to get 20 runs (5 hot laps) on 2 consecutive days and the car not only held up but was also smooth as silk when I drove it home and the following morning.

Vadim is the best in this field and I have searched all over to validate this.
Excellent feedback, thank you for sharing AMGSC
Old 11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
Wow!! What a turn around!! This almost sounds like it was dictated by a Lawyer....

I am glad you have seen the light and everyone is playing nice.

Last edited by NORTH 44 C63; 11-11-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Very Tasty

I to have said some things in to our product development Group. (where I work) . I gota tell you, CROW is not a Tasty bird!! But again I'm only human. This was a really nice touch from AMGSC. It restores faith in Humanity
___PTEngineering

Last edited by PTE; 11-12-2008 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM

2002 ML55 AMG
AMGSC, my question to you is why did you post the following in another blog?

How can people trust you? at first I took your side by now I'm thinking differ. Maybe the mods can do something about guys like going after a tuner like Vadim until all the facts are heard. My 2 cents

http://www.thedirty.com/?p=54885#comments

Nik,

This is my experience with Vadim Fedorovsky from VRP Tuning in Costa Mesa. Do Not Do Business With These Con-Artists and Liars!!!! I spent over 30k in mods and a year and two blown pistons on my C55 AMG Mercedes Benz.

Here is my story.

VRP takes on so many NEW projects (i.e. VRP1000, VRP750, VRP5.7 bottom, 63 Supercharger, etc…) at the same time and I know they only have two guys working directly on all the cars in their Costa Mesa shop. Expect a long wait.. My car sat there for months at a time, rarely being worked on because they were too busy to get to it or was a lower priority than their other R&D projects. I had to call every week to beg and plead to get them working on my car.

Once I received my C55. They could not turn off my check engine light after the long tube headers were installed at least a year ago. The car still idles uneven and quite lumpy at intersections at least 20% of the time!

I asked to be present when VRP dyno’d my car. Instead, they went ahead without me. I asked for repeat dyno and they put me on a long waiting list at Powertrain Dynamics and I had to pay for it although I already forked out tens of thousands to Vadim in tunes and all the hardware. I took it to an independent dyno shop in SD (JBA Performance) which he now claims was the cause for further damage to 2 of my pistons!

I asked Vadim/VRP/POWERCHIP to fix my check engine problem which first appeared immediately after he installed my headers, cats and cams? I’ve paid them over $30K in mods and they can’t fix a simple CEL even if the Headers & Cats are from Kleemann. He insisted on using his own tune and I paid him top dollar!

Did I mention that VRP set the inside of my engine compartment on fire when they were plumbing the fuel lines for my SC kit. My firewalls are still scorched,ugly and I got a big silver tin-foil patch on my hood cover. Quite unsightly engine bay. My inner fendor covers fell off while driving after they installed my exhaust system and I’m still missing my original plugs that I told them to save. I can go on but there’s no point anymore. A warning to all. VRP prices and custom jobs are FANTASTIC compared to competitors and could lure you into making a decision you could regret.

Vadim, you must FINISH THE JOB you started or else you should NOT have ACCEPTED THE JOB to BEGIN with. Leaving me with a CEL on and not following through with having me witness your dyno of my car does not constitute COMPLETING A JOB.

I think it’s ridiculous to make me a pay for every single dyno when I already paid you as much for your tuning as a Kleemann ECU program. I don’t care if your shop does not have a Dynojet. In your business you should have one and not have to charge separate for dyno time!!! If you were’nt sure you could tune the Kleemann Headers and Cats why did you SELL THEM to me and install them. These were brand new parts from Kleemann, not second-hand. I should have gotten a warranty from you. Instead you left me with no answers.

Car idles like ****. Feels like it’s gonna die at any moment. Passengers always ask me what’s wrong with my car and worry that they may be stranded with me on the road.

Nik, I can go on and on!!!! Please Post!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by BalboaIslanddud

How can people trust you? at first I took your side by now I'm thinking differ. Maybe the mods can do something about guys like going after a tuner like Vadim until all the facts are heard. My 2 cents

Nik,

This is my experience with Vadim Fedorovsky from VRP Tuning in Costa Mesa. Do Not Do Business With These Con-Artists and Liars!!!! I spent over 30k in mods and a year and two blown pistons on my C55 AMG Mercedes Benz.

Here is my story.

VRP takes on so many NEW projects (i.e. VRP1000, VRP750, VRP5.7 bottom, 63 Supercharger, etc…) at the same time and I know they only have two guys working directly on all the cars in their Costa Mesa shop. Expect a long wait.. My car sat there for months at a time, rarely being worked on because they were too busy to get to it or was a lower priority than their other R&D projects. I had to call every week to beg and plead to get them working on my car.

Once I received my C55. They could not turn off my check engine light after the long tube headers were installed at least a year ago. The car still idles uneven and quite lumpy at intersections at least 20% of the time!

I asked to be present when VRP dyno’d my car. Instead, they went ahead without me. I asked for repeat dyno and they put me on a long waiting list at Powertrain Dynamics and I had to pay for it although I already forked out tens of thousands to Vadim in tunes and all the hardware. I took it to an independent dyno shop in SD (JBA Performance) which he now claims was the cause for further damage to 2 of my pistons!

I asked Vadim/VRP/POWERCHIP to fix my check engine problem which first appeared immediately after he installed my headers, cats and cams? I’ve paid them over $30K in mods and they can’t fix a simple CEL even if the Headers & Cats are from Kleemann. He insisted on using his own tune and I paid him top dollar!

Did I mention that VRP set the inside of my engine compartment on fire when they were plumbing the fuel lines for my SC kit. My firewalls are still scorched,ugly and I got a big silver tin-foil patch on my hood cover. Quite unsightly engine bay. My inner fendor covers fell off while driving after they installed my exhaust system and I’m still missing my original plugs that I told them to save. I can go on but there’s no point anymore. A warning to all. VRP prices and custom jobs are FANTASTIC compared to competitors and could lure you into making a decision you could regret.

Vadim, you must FINISH THE JOB you started or else you should NOT have ACCEPTED THE JOB to BEGIN with. Leaving me with a CEL on and not following through with having me witness your dyno of my car does not constitute COMPLETING A JOB.

I think it’s ridiculous to make me a pay for every single dyno when I already paid you as much for your tuning as a Kleemann ECU program. I don’t care if your shop does not have a Dynojet. In your business you should have one and not have to charge separate for dyno time!!! If you were’nt sure you could tune the Kleemann Headers and Cats why did you SELL THEM to me and install them. These were brand new parts from Kleemann, not second-hand. I should have gotten a warranty from you. Instead you left me with no answers.

Car idles like ****. Feels like it’s gonna die at any moment. Passengers always ask me what’s wrong with my car and worry that they may be stranded with me on the road.

Daamn! Is all i can say.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:55 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by BalboaIslanddud

Nik,

Here is my story.

Taken from that site:

"This entry was posted on Monday, October 20th, 2008 at 3:19 pm "

Not sure what your motivation is here as you only have a few posts, but it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. Clearly you are only here to stir the pot.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:23 PM
MHP
Banned

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by NORTH 44 C55
Wow!! This almost sounds like it was dictated by a Lawyer....
My thought exactly.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Let the man say his bit.... rather than dig up stuff posted on "the dirty" Whats said in that "Dirty" post is nothing AMGSC hasn't said to Vadim or VRP!
Notice that he said this on "the Dirty" before he posted here. IF he posted on "the dirty" after this thread was made that would be another thing. Some of those replies in that site are strait up mean and I would hope they are not members of this forum. Lets show AMGSC a bit of respect for having the ***** to apologize in a public forum like this.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:51 PM

2002 ML55 AMG
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
Let the man say his bit.... rather than dig up stuff posted on "the dirty" Whats said in that "Dirty" post is nothing AMGSC hasn't said to Vadim or VRP!
Notice that he said this on "the Dirty" before he posted here. IF he posted on "the dirty" after this thread was made that would be another thing. Some of those replies in that site are strait up mean and I would hope they are not members of this forum. Lets show AMGSC a bit of respect for having the ***** to apologize in a public forum like this.
hooleyboy

He did post on this https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/259902-my-car-vrp-right-now.html

What gets me, is the potential business Vadim or VRP might lose cause this guy writes this. Yes, it takes a man to apologize in a public forum like this. But the damage is already done.