C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Not to go hook and sinker on his post (I am holding until I see more), but the OP posted pictures of scratched and rusty hubs and rusted fasteners that are not titanium. Let's not forget that.
I acknowledge that. And while I can't comment on the particulars, I can say as of now, it's a isolated incident (to my knowledge, if anyone else comes forward with more information, I'd love to hear it). Everyone else just seemed to be delayed or had the wrong order sent.

Last edited by Akademiks; 03-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
Credentials?? We all have the evidence in front of us that 360 is a fraud. Lets go over the basics;
1. They are not using Titanium fastners nor have they EVER (FALSE ADVERTISING!!!) Thats why THEY RUST!!
2. They have an ETERNAL BACK ORDER, WHY? NO MORE MONEY!!
3. They sell USED Wheels, I dont have to prove this, ask around, look at your 360 wheels, look at the hubs, are they scratched or rusted?
4. Warranty issues? Good Luck with getting your wheels fixed under warranty, ask ACE.
5. They are constantly having MODS remove threads that are troublesome for them. (I can prove it!)

Guys, I can prove anything....BUT...Just sit back, grab a bag of popcorn and lets see who wins the award for being a FRAUD!
I'm still just seeing you post statements that you pass off as "facts".

You say you can prove it, well... all eyes on you.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I'm still just seeing you post statements that you pass off as "facts".

You say you can prove it, well... all eyes on you.
The original poster proved it.

Best,
Old 03-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by A Robinson
The original poster proved it.

Best,
The OP didn't prove anything, except his order was wrong/damaged. Hardly enough to damage the companies integrity as a whole. Again, when your dealing with a large volume of orders, you will:

A) Have back orders,
B) Have faults in more then one product (fact, it's why we have outlets like Burlington Coat Factor and Ross; and why Ferrari's catch fire)
and C) You will miss deadlines.

So thus far, it's still just several complaints and an "insider" posting "facts". I would love to see some actual FACTS.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
The OP didn't prove anything, except his order was wrong/damaged. Hardly enough to damage the companies integrity as a whole. Again, when your dealing with a large volume of orders, you will:

A) Have back orders,
B) Have faults in more then one product (fact, it's why we have outlets like Burlington Coat Factor and Ross; and why Ferrari's catch fire)

So thus far, it's still just several complaints and an "insider" posting "facts". I would love to see some actual FACTS.
Good luck,
Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015

A) Have back orders,

Have you actuly bothered to read the other threads? as in actuly read them all?

This is just speculation, but the OP wheels look like they were show wheels, or used wheels, reason for this assumption, size is way off what he ordered, the scratches on them.

Reminds me of a case where renntech headers were sold by a vender to teh customer, when they were Display items only, provided by renntech to the vendor.

Regardless not what he ordered, this is not counting the other nightmare cases other members have faced…

You also have the fact that CLS63 (aka Jordin) does not post here any more it seems, but still views threads...why does he not defend him self?

Have the other customers been served and made whole yet?

You have to understand for such a high cost one expects high quality/service, or you have no business attaching such a price tag on items.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
05 e55
So far all I'm seeing is, 4-5 cases of 360F having bad customer service, and you posting these so-called "facts".

And we are suppose to accept your statements as facts because...? Oh, right, you know
take a look at some other forums. try corvetteforum.org and do a search or go to their Z06 sub forum and look at both stickies. i didnt think that anyone else could have had the experience that i did but there are many there as well.

oh i have had two of my wheels develop leaks from the seal within a week of install.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I think at this point it is safe to say 360 has some serious problems. Speculation, alliances, affiliations, and others coming forward are just adding icing to the cake. Bottom line it, there are serious issues and it's getting way beyond a few random cases.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Ok I'm out!! No 360 for me, there are to many good Wheel companies out here to take a chance with 360. You can't sell a product that high and get something that bad... ofcourse if your willing too
Old 03-19-2009, 05:58 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by LSonDubz
for the record, this is false (no, I am not affiliated with 360 forged)
Not false, everyone in Miami and on the forums knows it is a fact that Ben took his F430 that Jordan was leasing from him back for none other than none payment!

Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
Credentials?? We all have the evidence in front of us that 360 is a fraud. Lets go over the basics;
1. They are not using Titanium fastners nor have they EVER (FALSE ADVERTISING!!!) Thats why THEY RUST!!
2. They have an ETERNAL BACK ORDER, WHY? NO MORE MONEY!!
3. They sell USED Wheels, I dont have to prove this, ask around, look at your 360 wheels, look at the hubs, are they scratched or rusted?
4. Warranty issues? Good Luck with getting your wheels fixed under warranty, ask ACE.
5. They are constantly having MODS remove threads that are troublesome for them. (I can prove it!)

Guys, I can prove anything....BUT...Just sit back, grab a bag of popcorn and lets see who wins the award for being a FRAUD!
Whoever this is makes a great point and states all true facts.

Stay tuned, I'm sure they will provide more facts.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
I dont care if just one set of wheels went out with these cheap, rusted screws - it goes to the companies character and proves they will do anything even if its illegal.

selling someone something and delivering something else is called fraud. one case or a thousand cases - it's the same and its still wrong.

why you, or anyone else for that matter, are still defending them is beyond me. if you paid over 5k for a set of new wheels would you be satisfied with what the OP was sent? would you be mad? this is clearly between the OP and Jordan, but since Jordan is not responding and is still a sponsor of this site i think there is a responsibility of our community to both try to resolve this problem and make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

i am not going to sit around and let someone get away with screwing someone over and then continue to do so on a site that many people go to and hopefully trust (although i dont trust this site at all right now bc of this situation).

please tell us why you are sticking up for a company that lies to its customers (if you can even get ahold of them), never returns calls or emails, and sells fraudulent products? poor customer service is bad enough, illegal fraud is another.

Last edited by sleewell; 03-19-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:04 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
I did.

But customer service is one thing, fraud is a whole different ball game. However, I think we should step back and look at this new member that suddenly came out with all this "information", what's his story?

Is he just a nice member who saw this thread decided to come in and let his experience be known or...? Consider this, he refuses to disclose who he is or "fill in the blanks". He could be a competitor for 360F (and what an opportune moment to deal the **final blow**), he could be an ex-employee who is mad he/she got laid off, someone who befriended Jordan etc. etc. Realistically, to know all he does, I would venture a guess and say it's one of the latter two... and I'm sorry, but your name, "NoMoreGames360" to me just means your out for blood...

Regardless, I myself am going to need more information then that before I blindly accept what I'm being told. So consider me a cheerleader just because I'm on the opposite team but pardon me for not trusting someone with, as of this point, any credentials.

CRUDENTIALS?? Haha you aking for crudentials??

(1)This coming from a newbie whos trying to sell made in taiwan RADENERGIES??
These rusted home depot 360 wheels are like HRE's compared to Radenergies!! (1st hand experience) wheelpower right? wow.

(2) Someone who claims they live in NICKERSON GARDENS with their SL600!!
Credibility...gone , if their ever was any (newbie rule).

Youve been exposed by your damn self, didnt even have to dig!

Sorry if i hurt any feelings, dont even respond, if you do, I win, you posted all this info yourself. I dont want to start drama or hurt feelings, it just this is my first post in over a week, ive been pent up by Evosport aka mbw.org.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Ghibli S Q4 & 2008 C350
Originally Posted by Acez
Firstly,

THANK YOU MR ANONYMOUS FOR CONTACTING JORDAN FOR ME. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

J finally made contact and we'll be discussing about it.

Thanks guys.
I hope 360F makes you whole again after all this. I'm sure you'll keep as posted when you reach a resolution with them. Thanks for the update and good luck!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 07:40 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
How the hell could you be whole again after all this time and paying all this money for used rusted mis represented wheels? Is it just me that feels this is ridiculous for all the money he spent? I dont know maybe you guys grew up with money but wow it seems like too many people on this site expect so little for so much money. The atmosphere is so different on other sites. Lots of kids with rich parents or what? I dont get it.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by sleewell
I dont care if just one set of wheels went out with these cheap, rusted screws - it goes to the companies character and proves they will do anything even if its illegal.

selling someone something and delivering something else is called fraud. one case or a thousand cases - it's the same and its still wrong.

why you, or anyone else for that matter, are still defending them is beyond me. if you paid over 5k for a set of new wheels would you be satisfied with what the OP was sent? would you be mad? this is clearly between the OP and Jordan, but since Jordan is not responding and is still a sponsor of this site i think there is a responsibility of our community to both try to resolve this problem and make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

i am not going to sit around and let someone get away with screwing someone over and then continue to do so on a site that many people go to and hopefully trust (although i dont trust this site at all right now bc of this situation).

please tell us why you are sticking up for a company that lies to its customers (if you can even get ahold of them), never returns calls or emails, and sells fraudulent products? poor customer service is bad enough, illegal fraud is another.
DUDE I agree with you whole heartedly and i apologize to MBworld for my immature sounding post to that lowblue guy earlier in this thread. I was just angered for exactly the same reason you just stated and whoever this insider guy NOMOREGAMES360 is I hope its all true and I hope that by talking about the bad actions of this company for screwing multiple people already it would expose them.

Its not just one isolated incident. Why people are defending this company is beyong me and maybe lowblue and this akademics guy have affiliation with 360 and that is why they are taking these threads so personal. Who cares about you two. All i would like is this 360 company OFF MBWORLD PERMANENTLY as a sponsor so that no one else can potentially get screwed with all of the above issues mentioned. BTW lowblue..... maybe it won't be you saying "I TOLD YOU SO"..... after all IF all these allegations on this Jordan dude really are true and he goes bust or gets busted, Maybe it will be MBWORLD members in general and I hope we get these guys kicked out of here.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 PM

07 E63,03 c4s,01 tahoe, 00 RL
Originally Posted by neveo
take a look at some other forums. try corvetteforum.org and do a search or go to their Z06 sub forum and look at both stickies. i didnt think that anyone else could have had the experience that i did but there are many there as well.

oh i have had two of my wheels develop leaks from the seal within a week of install.

Yep they've been booted as sponsors on the corvette forum.
For the same BS posted here.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Almost a Member!

I Drive AMG
Originally Posted by 03c4s
Yep they've been booted as sponsors on the corvette forum.
For the same BS posted here.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1569335869-post27.html

what is wrong with this company? We all know they have the orders, I just don't understand why they can't delivery? They had a very popular following, with many many orders... I don't see how they can not delivery due to financial issues... Someone along the road must have made some very very poor financial investments.

Someone should start a tread with links from every forum that has customers complaining about these guys so that people don't think they are having just an isolated case.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:39 PM

CLS w/ 360 Forged wheels......
Originally Posted by lauderdalebenz
But lowblue320 I think you should stand down from this topic as your affiliation with j from 360 might be exposed!
what affiliation? mbworld can look up ip address's, would you want them to do that ???????? I am a paying customer and who ever you are must not know much....... A paying customer with a cc receipt to prove it. So if I paid, have the wheels on my car and am happy then that makes me a happy CUSTOMER.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Almost a Member!

I Drive AMG
https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...ml#post3419582

please add treads here as you find them
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 PM

CLS w/ 360 Forged wheels......
Originally Posted by caliboy
:
Post number 128 LMAO get your NEWBIE *** out of here
Newbie will mean length of time, but be it that you probably didn't notice. I have been a member longer, that makes me a senior to you. I hate to start the childish mine is bigger but I am just going to stoop down to you level here for just one post. Please stop being such a kid. I have a good advice for you "Silence is the classiest form of eloquence".
Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 PM

i drive them all
Originally Posted by lowblue320
what affiliation? mbworld can look up ip address's, would you want them to do that ???????? I am a paying customer and who ever you are must not know much....... A paying customer with a cc receipt to prove it. So if I paid, have the wheels on my car and am happy then that makes me a happy CUSTOMER.

Wow,
I can't believe that even came out "IP"

OK I'll take your little prove it challange. LETS SEE THE CC RECEIPT

PROVE IT.

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Newbie .................................................. .................................................. ..............
..........................kid. I have a good advice for you "Silence is the classiest form of eloquence".
I can give you a good advice
" Silence is what I would do if I was you"
don't promise us a receipt if we are not going to see it.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by RUready
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1569335869-post27.html

what is wrong with this company? We all know they have the orders, I just don't understand why they can't delivery? They had a very popular following, with many many orders... I don't see how they can not delivery due to financial issues... Someone along the road must have made some very very poor financial investments.

Someone should start a tread with links from every forum that has customers complaining about these guys so that people don't think they are having just an isolated case.
Isn't this a cut into the jugular a little more? Booted off as a sponsor...that says a lot.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:01 AM

08' cls550 08 bmw m6 conv
please check other bimmer forums too same problem all that nice pictures showing off there toys was all a front
Old 03-20-2009, 02:05 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
wow, this turned out to be much more complicated than i thought. There are so many internal affairs and speculation about this company.

Not to mention, J once again, ONCE AGAIN went missing. He didn't reply my email, so I called to USA from my country in South East Asia to his office and the secretary said he won't be in for the day. Well okay, I'll try his cellphone than, and all I got is his voicemail. Figures gentlemen?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:08 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Originally Posted by e3202nv
please check other bimmer forums too same problem all that nice pictures showing off there toys was all a front
hi there mind giving a direct link? Would be much more convenient

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged