C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-20-2009, 03:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
^ exactly - do we really want fellow forum members buying from a site sponsor (WTF?!?!?!) that is in foreclosure, getting cars repo'd, has tax liens, is getting sued by his supplier, etc..... doesn't sound like a person i would do business with even if none of his customers were complaining - i just wouldn't have any confidence i would get what i paid for with all those other people in line trying to get money from him.

maybe you dont care about your money, but most of us do and would like to be warned about getting ripped off for 5-6k.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
I am beggining to recieve PM's stating that I will, most likely, be removed from the forum. If that is the case, lets finish the saga. To begin, I have a few questions for a certain board member.

Lowblue320, How many cars have you sold to Jordan over the last 3 years? Also, the wheels that he sold to you at "cost", how many times did they leak on you within the first 2 months of receiving them? Most of us here know who you are, does your boss know that while there is nothing to do at Braman you are online reading this threads. Please stop defending someone just because they are your "boy" and realize that he is committing fraud. So the next time that you have the urge to use the phrase "You dont know nothing", stop take a breath and if the urge has not gone away, then grab the keyboard and smack yourself with it until it does.

Someone who can think objectively can see that this is a simple case of greed. The problem is when you do it with other peoples money, it's ILLEGAL!

My purpose was to stop seeing innocent enthusiasts being hurt by these kind of companies that do this all the time and never get caught. For all of you that have supported me on this thread, thank you for the kind words. For the others who still believe in unicorns, I hope that you are not too heartbroken when you find out that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus do not exist either.
Whoops! This is a bomb dropper. I knew this guy had more info than he was letting on. I feel like I am tumbling down a rabbit hole.

Lowblue...
Old 03-20-2009, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bike
DRAMABOMB
Old 03-20-2009, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by sleewell
^ exactly - do we really want fellow forum members buying from a site sponsor (WTF?!?!?!) that is in foreclosure, getting cars repo'd, has tax liens, is getting sued by his supplier, etc..... doesn't sound like a person i would do business with even if none of his customers were complaining - i just wouldn't have any confidence i would get what i paid for with all those other people in line trying to get money from him.

maybe you dont care about your money, but most of us do and would like to be warned about getting ripped off for 5-6k.
I would be more swayed by members here than the lawsuits that are pending in a Miami court.

The forclosure is simply not relavant.

The COR lawsuit is
The customer experience , absolutely is.

My point simply is the info available on this forum was enough to convince 99% not to buy, precisely why 360 is having problems
Old 03-20-2009, 04:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
i see your point but i disagree, to me its all relevant bc it just goes to jordan's lack of character. he doesnt pay his bills, so why should anyone hand him money right now? true, his mortgage (or lack there of at this point) is not completely relevant to his business if the business was in good standing. but given the circumstances knowing that overall he is a scumbag that doesnt pay his bills further proves a point not to do business with him.

ok so you say fellow forum members are convinced, but why are they still a sponsor on this site? maybe if enough noise is generated someone will listen and do the right thing over here. they already got dropped at that corvette forum, maybe those guys have more common sense than the people running this site.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:33 PM

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
'08 CL63
Originally Posted by juicee63
I would be more swayed by members here than the lawsuits that are pending in a Miami court.

The forclosure is simply not relavant.

The COR lawsuit is
The customer experience , absolutely is.

My point simply is the info available on this forum was enough to convince 99% not to buy, precisely why 360 is having problems
The reason I included the foreclosures in my post was to demonstrate that along with his "delivery problems", as Jordan calls them, he has serious financial problems as well. He can't pay his suppliers, he can't pay his mortgage, but he is driving around in very nice cars; the money he brings in may very well be used to finance his lifestyle & not his product. If nothing else, it speaks to the "credit worthiness" of him & his company when he's asking for what is essentially a ~5k loan until you get your set of wheels.

If I were interested in a set of 360 forged wheels, I would have no issues with buying them directly (face to face) from them, at their shop, see the wheels I purchased and take them with me. No way in hell would I throw them my CC number & hope to see a set of quality wheels in a reasonable timeframe. For whatever reasons, intentional or not, Jordan/360Forged is not able to manage his money. Sooner or later, someone at the bottom of the pyramid will end up with no money & no wheels.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
The irony

Originally Posted by cls63
Just a bunch of BS...The wheel game has got some shady people unfortunately.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Again, Welcome to South Florida

Ok, so we clearly have a set of wheels shipped out that are far below what was promised at time of sale. that much is obvious, right? there are MANY other instances of fraud and horrible customer service that you are choosing to ignore, but lets just use this one as an example.

so now we are trying to get the answer from the horse's mouth and the little weasel is no where to be found. he doesn't pick up the phone, return emails; nothing, no form of communication at all. he is ignoring the situation - which doesn't look good for him at all. someone that cares about the reputation of their business and his customers both present and future would not do what he is currently doing. although based on the long list of lawsuits, foreclosures, and liens that he has to deal with i can kinda see why no one can get ahold of him. but that too goes to the absolute failure of this loser and scam artist known as Jordan.

OMG!!!!! he doenst like it when things take 2 weeks to get shipped??? how about 9 months and they come in the wrong size with rusted, incorrect parts???? what a loser, this guy deserves EVERY thing that is happening to him.

and anyone that has a car that is worth close to what their house is worth is an idiot in my book. here is a hint: you cant afford a Ferrari if you cant pay a 350k mortgage!!! but then again, i guess he doesn't have either the fancy car or crappy house anymore!!!
Not to generalize but we have a place in South Beach and gladly rented it out. Too damn many people with all icing and no cake driving cars worth more than their house and in your face attitude.

Weren't we all sick of his pictures of cars, fancy parties etc.?
Old 03-20-2009, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
i see your point but i disagree, to me its all relevant bc it just goes to jordan's lack of character. he doesnt pay his bills, so why should anyone hand him money right now? true, his mortgage (or lack there of at this point) is not completely relevant to his business if the business was in good standing. but given the circumstances knowing that overall he is a scumbag that doesnt pay his bills further proves a point not to do business with him.

ok so you say fellow forum members are convinced, but why are they still a sponsor on this site? maybe if enough noise is generated someone will listen and do the right thing over here. they already got dropped at that corvette forum, maybe those guys have more common sense than the people running this site.
Very Good point!

Juicee, I feel what you are saying I really do. However, failure in personal life falls over into everything else. Foreclosure and unpaid bills will and seem to have spilled over into the business realm. It's just the nature of how the system works by design. So, it is relevant.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 PM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
Ohhh...I've been biting my tongue for some time now, hoping that things at 360 would turn around. My friends, that is never going to happen. The situation @ 360 Forged is much more complex than that. Jordan has setup 360 to be a cult. You are either with him 150% or he will terminate your employment over text message. You could consider him a "mini" version of Jim Jones (no, I'm not referring to the rapper) but the leader of the Peoples Temple, that convinced all his followers to drink the cyanide-laced Kool Aid and then watched them all die.

This is something that has been coming for a while now. There are a few major issues at 360. Some are obvious, the others the public would never find out if it wasn't for certain people coming out of the woodwork with the truth about this organization. Everybody knows that they are spending more money than they are producing, and by they, I am referring to Jordan. Most of us with some form of common sense understand the concept of Gross Sales does not equal Net Profit. We also understand how important cash flow is for a business, but you can not finance a lifestyle of exotic cars, expensive homes and hookers with your customers deposits for your product.

What most people do not know, is the marketing scam that 360 is. To begin with, everything is exaggerated to make it sound like a better quality product. Standard steel fastners that are chrome finished are now sold as "Titanium". The blind bolts on the back of the wheel are hardware store quality bolts that are sold for about .10 cents and are being sold as "Titanium". Obviously, by seeing the pictures of other members rusted 360 wheels we all know that this is true. Wheel halves are being sold as T-6061 heat treated aluminum when they are really 5054, which is still good quality, but it is not 6061. Now, this is where it gets ugly, because so many companies are no longer selling to them because of bounced checks, they are now buying used parts refinishing them and selling them as new. When you buy a 360 product you are truly getting a unique piece. Most parts are not interchangeable with each other because all the parts are sourced from whatever is available at the moment.

For all the 360 Cheerleaders, put your pom poms down, remove your fingers from your earholes and listen to the truth. How would you feel if you ordered a $6000 set of wheels and ended up getting a used set of wheels that were repainted after 9 months of waiting. Wheels are being painted without primer and there is not such thing as quality control. The consistency of the builds, parts, paint and even the sealing of the wheels is wrong. Nobody there cares about the customers, the only thing that matters is the bottom line, even if it means sending you some used wheels.

I am not done, but depending where this goes, I will chime in again....360 Forged be very careful how you respond, because what I know about your organziation will have you shut down in a week.
HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!

I haven"t been on this forum for awhile. What the hell happened? I thought 360 was Dabomb. Damn, I'm glad I didn't buy their wheels. I was very close last summer.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by von32897
HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!

I haven"t been on this forum for awhile. What the hell happened? I thought 360 was Dabomb. Damn, I'm glad I didn't buy their wheels. I was very close last summer.
I was too but the prices he quoted me for the CF overlay and his attitude about it were obscene.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Banned

SL600
Oh boy... this is going no where fast.

Juicee63, I was one of the few to stick up for 360 Forged around here but fraud is where I draw the line. While it's true, the law suits aren't entirely relevant to receiving the wrong wheels, I do believe it's a reflection of his ability to be prompt with payments and does show how he handles his monies in one way or another. There are some really nasty allegations around here and without Jordan actually being here to further discuss this, there seems little point to argue on 360 Forged's behalf; clearly everyone here has made up their mind and little you or I, or perhaps even Jordan can say, will sway their thoughts.

While I'm not convinced entirely Jordan is a huge fraud, I do believe there is more to this story then anyone here knows-- I simply can't fathom why someone in Jordan's position, who was having very good success and well-liked even around here, would suddenly start committing felonies (fraud) and neglecting customer service, I say that to say that at one point, he must've been doing things right in order to appear in magazines and make the type of money he did... it doesn't make since he would suddenly take a different route...

Old 03-20-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by traumadoc
I was too but the prices he quoted me for the CF overlay and his attitude about it were obscene.
Doc,
I'm with you on that. He blew me away with his quote as well. BTW-How's the Bentley?
Old 03-20-2009, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by AMG ETR
I am going to keep this brief, but help shed some light. I own a shop that became a vendor for 360 Forged.... We placde a large initial order almost 3 months ago. They were supposed to take 3 weeks. Jordan does not even respond to emails or phone calls untill I threatened to drive down there, to which he explained everything was fine. Well that was 2 weeks ago and he missed the 2nd deadline. Needless to say we dropped them as a vendor and the more I find out the more I am glad. From what I am hearing in the "wholesale/tuner" world, everything Nomoregames is saying is the truth. We are now on the hook for thousands of dollars with 360 to which they said "We don't have a credit card machine anymore so you have to do a chargeback and we will accept it". They only take CERTIFIED FUNDS now... Scary... Be careful guys, I am hoping to get our money back, but not holding my breath at this point...
Unbelievable. I still can't believe all this. Last time I was on the site, I thought he was the man. He opened up a new office. Had pictures of the place. New catalog. HOLY FREAKIN COW! This is freakin scary, what these people are doing. This economy is washing out a lot of these SCAMMER/PONZI schemes. This is some scary times we live in my friends. Be very very careful.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Bentley is Fine!

Originally Posted by von32897
Doc,
I'm with you on that. He blew me away with his quote as well. BTW-How's the Bentley?
Keeping the stock chrome wheels!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:32 PM

bike
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Oh boy... this is going no where fast.

While I'm not convinced entirely Jordan is a huge fraud, I do believe there is more to this story then anyone here knows-- I simply can't fathom why someone in Jordan's position, who was having very good success and well-liked even around here, would suddenly start committing felonies (fraud) and neglecting customer service, I say that to say that at one point, he must've been doing things right in order to appear in magazines and make the type of money he did... it doesn't make since he would suddenly take a different route...

What's so hard to believe about his story? It's happened many times before.

Guy comes from nothing and starts a great business. Money starts coming in. Instead of investing in the business and making smart decisions, he is blinded by his own greed. Money is taken out of the business...fancy cars, houses, parties, bills aren't paid...etc...business is finished.

He did have a great thing going. People loved his product. Too bad he blew it.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:28 PM

LP560,Bentley flying Spur,e63
I'll start off by saying that i'm a long time lurker on the forum, but came across this thread and thought i should post this up...I am not for 360 or against them, personally i could care less..but thought that i would let people know that some of these statements that are being made are not to smart...I mean if the guy screwed somebody over that sucks..but to post up his personal issues(foreclosure) and bring that into it..and to threaten the guy by saying you can have his business shut down if he doesnt watch himself(thats kinda f&*ked up)..sure start a thread about shi%ty service and what not..but dont go assuming things you dont know and claiming them to be FACTS

...i know some of you think im probably this guy Jordan,but im not...i just think it's kinda f&*cked up the way you guys are handling this matter(threats and assumptions)....I know what it's like to come close to loosing everything,not because i ran a bad buiness but i had bad timing,,(now i am more successful then ever and living the amercan dream),,,,and i know people throwing someones personal failures into there face isnt just wrong, but also unprofessional and childish....

I guess the old saying is true..Money can't buy you class

Defamation
(Slander)

"Libel" and "Slander" redirect here. For other uses, see Libel (disambiguation) and Slander (disambiguation).

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is often, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false, and, or alternatively, that the publication is made to someone other than the person defamed.

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. Or an untruthful oath.[2] "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[3]
False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[4] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[4]\\

Think before you speak ppl

Peace..

Last edited by mbsoflo; 03-20-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:29 PM

e55
can't wait until next week
Old 03-20-2009, 11:00 PM

2004 Audi S4 avant
Old 03-21-2009, 01:51 AM

15' W205 C300 | 09' Audi R8 4.2
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...nightmare.html
Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 AM

I totally agree with mbsoflo... Why is everyone freaking out and looking up his personal information and declaring scam??? You guys really found that his house is in foreclosure and posted it for the entire site to see???? For god sakes man, the guy is married with a new born kid and sold some wheels that did not satisfy a few customers... Dont get me wrong, I am totally disappointed in their service and think its a big problem if 360 isnt delivering especially on such pricey items. But to tear this guy a new one and publicly humiliate the guy is kinda lame. I just feel bad for the guy cuz he sold me a set of cf wheels last year and delivered 150%, not only was the customer service great but the wheels have been keeping up quite well and I am still very happy with my purchase. Im sure most people on this forum are professionals given these pricey cars we drive. Have any of you lawyers never made a mistake in court, any mortgage brokers ever not delivered on a loan, and salesman not delivered on an order??? We all mess up sometimes, but our clients/customers shouldn't dont post our private personal information on the internet. If your unhappy with the product, leave a useful post on the forum and share your bad experience for others.... but all you other jackals shouldn't pop out of nowhere and humiliate and comment on how the guy lives his personal life which is no ones business anyways. I think his product is great, of course I cant ignore the recent complaints so Im not sure whats happening with his customer service and quality control... but either recommend the damn company or share your concerns about them and dont recommend them and leave it at that... no more need for people with too much time on their hands to dig into the man's family concerns and personal life because his wheels company is producing products with lower quality than once before and his company's customer service has become bad??
Old 03-21-2009, 08:32 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
cls63kid, chill there bro. I'm happy that you manage to get a good set of wheels, but too bad I am in the opposite boat. Until now, the man still doesn't contact me. Bear with the comments. They sound harsh, but facts are what people are looking now.
Even I don't know it is this complicated until the brothers here in the forum stepped up with some informations/experiences.

Sad to say though, but I can see that my chances of getting my money back is extremely slim. But I'm trying not to let this happen, the man better answer soon as same old trick doesn't work twice. He better to do something before the law gets him and things get even uglier.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:18 AM

Audi
Well, i'm new here, i joined because i came across this thread and i thought i would give my 2 cents.
I will reveal all my info if you guys needed.
I own the White Audi A4 that is on the 360forged website under the Audi Photo Shoots section. I personally had the worst experience of my life with them.
I will try to make it short and to the point.
I ordered mesh twelve 19x8.5 Front, 19x10.5 Rear and payed extra for a "special Finish " as they called it, and titanium fasteners.
I received 19x8 front 19x10 rear, a totally different finish, and when i looked at the back of the wheel it was also obvious that they used grade 8 bolts, no titanium on those!! Clearly not what i had ordered. I have the proof of my invoice and receipt.
Obviously, i tried returning them since i had received different color and size than i had ordered. It didn't go so well.... basically they said that the wheel size difference was due to what they thought would be better fitment. So much for "full customized wheels"
then, after many back and forth conversations with Miguel (the customer relations guy, which is basically the guy that tries to bull**** you before you get to Jordan) and Jordan they told me that it would take them more or less around 4Months to get my wheels fixed. By the way, they knew that i only had 3 months left on my lease. So i had no other option than to keep them. So i put them on the car and had them on for a little... Not only they never ever ever balanced, (i also have receipts for 4 attempts of balancing them at TWC -tire and wheel choices- one of the most reputable shops in South Florida) but the finish on the wheel also chipped in many different places.
So after a couple thousand $$$ i was stuck with a set of wheels that were the wrong size, wrong finish, did not have titanium fasteners, and with the finish that was pealing off.

In conclusion, as i stated at the beginning of my post, I had the worse experience of my life with the BS of 360.

I want to make clear that i don't want to step in any body's toes or anything like that, and yes, this is my first post here, but as a frustrated customer that feels scammed by the worst scumbag in this world i had the need to share my experience so that nobody else has to go through what i went through.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by I'm Outy
Well, i'm new here, i joined because i came across this thread and i thought i would give my 2 cents.
I own the White Audi A4 that is on the 360forged website under the Audi Photo Shoots section. I personally had the worst experience of my life with them.
I ordered mesh twelve 19x8.5 Front, 19x10.5 Rear and payed extra for a "special Finish " as they called it, and titanium fasteners.
I received 19x8 front 19x10 rear, a totally different finish, and when i looked at the back of the wheel it was also obvious that they used grade 8 bolts, no titanium on those!! Clearly not what i had ordered. I have the proof of my invoice and receipt.
Obviously, i tried returning them since i had received different color and size than i had ordered. It didn't go so well.... basically they said that the wheel size difference was due to what they thought would be better fitment. So much for "full customized wheels"
then, after many back and forth conversations with Miguel (the customer relations guy, which is basically the guy that tries to bull**** you before you get to Jordan) and Jordan they told me that it would take them more or less around 4Months to get my wheels fixed. By the way, they knew that i only had 3 months left on my lease. So i had no other option than to keep them. So i put them on the car and had them on for a little... Not only they never ever ever balanced, (i also have receipts for 4 attempts of balancing them at TWC -tire and wheel choices- one of the most reputable shops in South Florida) but the finish on the wheel also chipped in many different places.
So after a couple thousand $$$ i was stuck with a set of wheels that were the wrong size, wrong finish, did not have titanium fasteners, and with the finish that was pealing off.

In conclusion, as i stated at the beginning of my post, I had the worse experience of my life with the BS of 360.

I want to make clear that i don't want to step in any body's toes or anything like that, and yes, this is my first post here, but as a frustrated customer that feels scammed by the worst scumbag in this world i had the need to share my experience so that nobody else has to go through what i went through.
I have one request. Please post up proof to validate the story. Not that I don't believe you, because I have a feeling you are stating a truthful experience. However, make it where no one can question what you posted.

Some people here are still trying to defend 360...no idea as to why.

BTW- Damn that is awful, sorry you had to go through that.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by I'm Outy

Thank you sir for stepping up and mentioning your comments

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged