CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

FS Eisenmann Race exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2000 CLK430
Sold!!!

="7"%="5"%SOLD

Well I just got into something of a rut and I gotta make some ends meet so unfortunately I must sell my most favorite thing of my car!!!!!

So I am now selling my Eisenmann Race exhaust, it has about 8K miles on it so far and it is in EXCELLENT condition. There are no scratches or scrapes o it whatsoever. I bought and picked this exhaust up at the factory in Germany and even had a chance to tour the factory so that is why I am not happy about giving this exhaust up but priorities must come first.

I still have my factory exhaust on hand so I am not interested in any type of swap just a sell.

500 plus shipping is what i am asking and that is firm so please no low ballers asking for 100 bucks shipped LOL. You can call me if you have any questions or email me at
I will have pics up later in the day, I just wanted to get the word out now.

OpalW208 also had dibs on this exhaust so Opal if you want it its yours.

Greg

Last edited by gregory13lil; 11-30-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55, C63
Originally Posted by gregory13lil
Well I just got into something of a rut and I gotta make some ends meet so unfortunately I must sell my most favorite thing of my car!!!!!

So I am now selling my Eisenmann Race exhaust, it has about 8K miles on it so far and it is in EXCELLENT condition. There are no scratches or scrapes o it whatsoever. I bought and picked this exhaust up at the factory in Germany and even had a chance to tour the factory so that is why I am not happy about giving this exhaust up but priorities must come first.

I still have my factory exhaust on hand so I am not interested in any type of swap just a sell.

500 plus shipping is what i am asking and that is firm so please no low ballers asking for 100 bucks shipped LOL. You can call me at 706-814-2788 if you have any questions or email me at gregory.olivo@gmail.com.

I will have pics up later in the day, I just wanted to get the word out now.

OpalW208 also had dibs on this exhaust so Opal if you want it its yours.

Greg
Greg-

Thank you for giving me dibs on the exhaust! Awesome memory!

Unfortunately, I already had my quad exhaust fabricated, so I have no need for your exhaust.

At $500 plus shipping, someone better jump on this deal! You will be dealing with a great seller, and I guarantee you will not run into any problems with Greg!

Let the fighting begin..................
Old 11-10-2007, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Thanks OPAL for vouching for me and now that you mention the Quad Exhaust I remember you working on that so I guess the memory wasnt all that great then LOL. The only way I would make myself feel better months down the road would be to do something original like you are doing with the quad exhaust, please be sure to post some pics of the progress!!

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 12:51 PM

ill take it where do i send ppal
Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 PM

actualy i'd like to send you a wire get me your wire info and i can get the wire out and have it hit by monday..

if you dont want a wire ill still do paypal but dont like paypal.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Sold!!

PM or email me your address so that I can figure out how much it will cost to send it to you. Also do you want it shipped fast (more expensive) or freight (slow but way cheaper)? Also, I am more comftorable with paypal, I am confirmed on Paypal and the funds get there quickly versus wiring the money. When you email me your address I will send you the high resolution photos I am about to take right now.

oh and just so you know the tips of the exhuast are 2X83mm round tips. If i remember correctly you saw the tips on my other thread when I was selling my car. Either way I will send you more photos to show you how clean it is.

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by gregory13lil
PM or email me your address so that I can figure out how much it will cost to send it to you. Also do you want it shipped fast (more expensive) or freight (slow but way cheaper)? Also, I am more comftorable with paypal, I am confirmed on Paypal and the funds get there quickly versus wiring the money. When you email me your address I will send you the high resolution photos I am about to take right now.

oh and just so you know the tips of the exhuast are 2X83mm round tips. If i remember correctly you saw the tips on my other thread when I was selling my car. Either way I will send you more photos to show you how clean it is.

Greg
you dont need to send me photos just tell me the condition it is in.. also freight is fine i live in orlando florida zipcode 32828

if i send a wire transfer the money will hit faster and it will cost less to send.. thats why i was wondering if wire transfer was ok.. its also much safer than paypal..

its nothing against you i just really really really hate paypal..
Old 11-10-2007, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
if you are in Orlando then we might be able to do this swap in person if you wanted to?? Its a 6 hour drive and we could meet somewhere halfway this weekend and swap?

It would only cost me maybe 30 in gas and I could charge that as shipping which would be way cheaper than any other shipping place. Its up to you though. And the exhaust is in excellent condition by the way. I am getting a shop to do the swap right now and then I will be able to drive it to you?

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Well I am off to take the exhaust off for you so please call me at my cell and let me know what you would like to do, personally if I were you I would be all out for the meetup in person, this way you see it and you can get it installed this weekend.

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 02:25 PM

i'm going to new york for 11 days on monday.. i aint really in any rush to put it on i just wanna grab it now cause i know a deal like this aint gonna come around for a while..

i doubt shipping will be that much and i dont mind paying it. pm me your wire details..

bank name bank addy routing and accout number ill shoot that wire out as soon as my banker signs online.. and it'll hit by monday.. just tell me how much
Old 11-10-2007, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Originally Posted by imphaded
i'm going to new york for 11 days on monday.. i aint really in any rush to put it on i just wanna grab it now cause i know a deal like this aint gonna come around for a while..

i doubt shipping will be that much and i dont mind paying it. pm me your wire details..

bank name bank addy routing and accout number ill shoot that wire out as soon as my banker signs online.. and it'll hit by monday.. just tell me how much

it will hit on Tuesday , earliest, as Monday is a nationally observed holiday....Veteran's Day.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
is this the race or sport version and do you know if it would fit in a C43 amg since they both have the same engine i m also very intrested cuz right now i m debating if i should order a new one but for the price you sellinit i would rather get yours thank you...thank you
Old 11-10-2007, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Its the race version and I am watching them take it off...sad day for me!! It is sold right now pending payment but I will put you on the list incase it falls through for any reason?

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430

I would be more then happy to do that but the reason I am selling it is because I need the money this weekend. Or else I wouldn't sell it if this hastily. Let me know what you want to do, the exhaust is now off and ready to be shipped. I will box it up and take it to fedex for a quote. I am guessing 40 but I won't know for sure just yet.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:19 PM

brother if i sent you the money today via paypal it wouldn't clear till tuesday..
Old 11-10-2007, 04:47 PM

BMW
Not necessarily, unless you send an echeck. If you send an instant payment, he would receive it right away.

Last edited by Jessica90; 11-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Pics

Thats what I was thinking of (Instant Payment). Here are the pics as well....
Attached Thumbnails FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04203a.jpg   FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04204a.jpg   FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04205a.jpg   FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04206a.jpg   FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04207a.jpg  

Old 11-10-2007, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Here are 2 more, this is the part that will show from underneath the rear bumper....
Attached Thumbnails FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04208a.jpg   FS Eisenmann Race exhaust-dsc04211a.jpg  
Old 11-10-2007, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
brother if i sent you the money today via paypal it wouldn't clear till tuesday..
Instant payment is actually what I was looking for and what I need. If for some reason you feel uncomfortable with this then please let me know and I will move on to the next buyer. I dont mean to be rude or anything its just like I mentioned before I need the money to fix something quickly and a couple of days unfortunately will not do me any good. I really hope you understand my situation and reason for doing this.

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 06:36 PM

nah idont feel uncomfortable.. um.. if i sent you instant payment it would not clear from my bank to yours until like tuesday..

do you have a paypal card? if not me sending you the money on paypal would be no different than a wire..
Old 11-10-2007, 06:53 PM

the only way you would be able to get cash this weekend from someone sending a paypal to you would be if you had a paypal credit card they sent instant payment to your account and then you took on the cash on your paypal credit card..

hope you know that.. so if you still only want paypal let me know.. ill have my boy send the payment from his account.. and it'll show in your account and then you can ship my item once it clears into your bank account..

its gonna be different shipping address from the paypal account though.. and anyone on this forum or the other forum will vouch for me i've been around a while .. i'm a moderator on benz world.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Yeah I got a paypal debit card. I did not have time to take it to FEDEX but I think 30 should be enough??? hopefully I am right..If not then I will refund you the portion that is unused. I am not out to make money on the shipping, but on the other hand I dont want to pay for it either LOL.

So the total is 530 and you can send it to my gmail address. I plan on Fedexing it but if USPS is cheaper then I might go with them to save you on shipping.

Greg
Old 11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
the only way you would be able to get cash this weekend from someone sending a paypal to you would be if you had a paypal credit card they sent instant payment to your account and then you took on the cash on your paypal credit card..

hope you know that.. so if you still only want paypal let me know.. ill have my boy send the payment from his account.. and it'll show in your account and then you can ship my item once it clears into your bank account..

its gonna be different shipping address from the paypal account though.. and anyone on this forum or the other forum will vouch for me i've been around a while .. i'm a moderator on benz world.
As long as it is not sent as an Echeck it will clear paypal instantly and yeah I will be able to take it out asap.

Greg

Last edited by gregory13lil; 11-10-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:36 PM

alright check it he just sent his rent check today so he has to deposit money on monday gonna send 400 right now than the rest on monday will this be ok?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK430
Thats fine....I understand lol hell look at my position. I will hold it for you.

GOT THE PAYMENT!!!

Greg

Last edited by gregory13lil; 11-10-2007 at 09:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS Eisenmann Race exhaust