Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra/E55
***SLIM-BALLAST HID Conversion Kit...$175 w/ Lifetime Guarantee!!!!***

Hello board members!

I'm pleased to announce that Stealth Auto has now released our slim ballast HID kits. These kits feature a slim ballast that's about a quarter the size of normal HID ballasts.

Also, after much request from our customers, we have now added 3000K and 4300K bulbs to our offering. This means you can swap your stock halogen fog lights to a brighter, yellow HID kit. Another option would be to match both your headlights and foglights, which has proven to be quite a feat with regular halogen/"xenon" foglight bulbs. Swapping to an HID kit will provide a perfect match.

To see the new slim ballast HID kits on our website CLICK HERE. The first 10 orders will receive $25 off by entering HIDINTRO in the promotional code box when checking out.

The MSRP on the HID kits will be $199.95. With the $25 discount you're looking at only $175 for a complete HID kit with a lifetime guarantee.

Here are some images... Enjoy!

Old 08-26-2007, 08:45 PM

C32 AMG
I'm interested but need to know what models they work on. I personally bought a used 2002 C32 and the previous owner had done the 05 clear headlight upgrade. But the bulbs/light is still yellowish.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Originally Posted by dkflipse
I'm interested but need to know what models they work on. I personally bought a used 2002 C32 and the previous owner had done the 05 clear headlight upgrade. But the bulbs/light is still yellowish.
They fit all makes and models. I would just refer to your owners manual to check your stock bulb number.

Regarding color, we have all colors (kelvins) available. I'm sure you will be satisfied with the kit otherwise I'll refund you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

-Aaron
Old 08-26-2007, 09:17 PM

02 C32 AMG sold!
Originally Posted by dkflipse
Donn chances are you have a H7 headlight bulb. Check it just
to be sure or we can meet up and I'll check it for ya if ya like.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by StealthAuto
Hello board members!

I'm pleased to announce that Stealth Auto has now released our slim ballast HID kits. These kits feature a slim ballast that's about a quarter the size of normal HID ballasts.

Also, after much request from our customers, we have now added 3000K and 4300K bulbs to our offering. This means you can swap your stock halogen fog lights to a brighter, yellow HID kit. Another option would be to match both your headlights and foglights, which has proven to be quite a feat with regular halogen/"xenon" foglight bulbs. Swapping to an HID kit will provide a perfect match.

To see the new slim ballast HID kits on our website CLICK HERE. The first 10 orders will receive $25 off by entering HIDINTRO in the promotional code box when checking out.

The MSRP on the HID kits will be $199.95. With the $25 discount you're looking at only $175 for a complete HID kit with a lifetime guarantee.

Here are some images... Enjoy!

Hey the stock fogs do you offer a yellow color bulb thats is a direct swap halogen? what are your fog HID kits priced at with yellowish looking bulb?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Originally Posted by c32used
Hey the stock fogs do you offer a yellow color bulb thats is a direct swap halogen? what are your fog HID kits priced at with yellowish looking bulb?
We have direct replacement HID kits in all colors for all vehicles.

The kits are usually $199 but they're currently on sale for $175. To see the kits on our website CLICK HERE.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm here to help.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 10-11-2007, 11:37 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
04 E55 B07
Originally Posted by StealthAuto
We have direct replacement HID kits in all colors for all vehicles.

The kits are usually $199 but they're currently on sale for $175. To see the kits on our website CLICK HERE.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm here to help.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Is this kit still available?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03' E39 M5, 10' CLS63 AMG
will that work on all cars or just benz? i want to put hid fogs on my Cayenne.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:52 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
04 E55 B07
Originally Posted by Harry Madan
will that work on all cars or just benz? i want to put hid fogs on my Cayenne.
They will work on anything that has a 12v battery.