Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

PICS !! > 3/8/08 S.California MB Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Thumbs up PICS !! > 3/8/08 S.California MB Meet

Lots of fun yesterday, It was great to meet some more board members this year. Good times

Harbor Motor Sports

Vader55

John from HMS sic CLS63

Vic's M6

OCKlasse on the floor

Perzbenz

Ling's C55

Vadim VRP

CLK63

Group5 Motorsport

Last edited by Vader55; 03-09-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car

SoCalCLK

Test ride FTW

For my next mod

Shouldn’t they be taking her picture?

MikeSSw203

Ling at work…’real’ pics coming soon

A wonderful day. Thanks to all whose efforts made it happen. Until next time…
Old 03-09-2008, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E36 M3, 82 f-150 4x4
Beautiful pictures. Loved the M6(just a little partial) All the cars looked great.......oh, and I agree, they should be taking her picture. Looked like a great day.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 PM

E36 M3, 82 f-150 4x4
Wow!, please tell me about Vadim VRP. Never seen so much airlow!
Old 03-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
I will make it to one of these one day... in a rental car... if someone wants to give me a heads up for next year, Ill fly out there
Old 03-09-2008, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was going to post this last night but I fell asleep at the keyboard.

First and foremost thanks to everyone who came out and supported the event. We hope everyone enjoyed what was put together and, as previously mentioned, we would love to hear what we could have done in order to make things that much better for the next one.

In case you all didn't hear, the goal for funds raised for Make-A-Wish was met. At last count, the total was at $3,400 and that was not including the restaurant donation. Thanks to everyone who donated for your generosity and all of the vendors who contributed towards the silent auction.

Met a ton of new people yesterday and good seeing the ones that I've met in the past. Thanks to everyone who drove long distances to make the event. Enrique, Josh, Neal, Jon, and anyone else I may have missed. Wish everyone on the sign up list would have made it because there were a ton of prizes that were worth showing up for. Congratulations to everyone who won something and

Thanks to everyone that helped with the event

Thanks to everyone that had a hand in making this happen.

Angela: Thank you for taking care of the logistics, agenda, and everything else associated with making city officials and the charity happy.

Mikey: Thank you for dealing with the craziness in the morning with parking, the car contest, and contacting some of the sponsors in getting them on board.

Mark Cummins: Thank you for the guidance and advice on what needed to make this event happen smoothly. We will definitely have to get together with some of the others to form some type of committee to make the next event that much better.

Roger: Mr. MC, thanks for stepping up to the stage and being the voice of the event for the others that are public speaking challenged.

Shelle: Thank you for your help throughout the day and taking care of the car contest in getting everything ironed out after having to improvise.

Mike and Yuri: Thanks for helping with everyone from parking, setup, and breakdown.

Roupin: Thanks for helping with the agenda and planning the games along with donating some of the prizes.

Jimmy: Thanks for the help yesterday with setup and the banner. Sorry, I destroyed your creation when I took the sign down.

Sorry if I missed anyone but this event sure as hell would not have happened without everyone's assistance.

Thank you to the Vendors

Jay and the guys from Silly: For the tunes and entertainment throughout the day.

Neal at Euroteck: For making the long journey from Florida , the goods for silent auction, and providing them $200 jeans. If she would have listened to what you told her to begin with then it wouldn't have happened!!

Troy at Group5: For coming out and having some of the other vendors such as Brembo and Falken to commit with their presence or contributions with such short notice. Hopefully we can have ALL of the vendors you tried to contact to show up next time with much more notice and no conflicts with other events.

Verone at Penske: Dude, thanks for running away from your pancakes at Denny's :rofl: and going well out of your way to flatbed the CLK Black Series and the SMART cars to the event. The BS was a nice suprise for everyone including Mikey who got a chance to go for a ride. Hope the filming later on in the day went well.

Gary at Race Technologies (aka Brembo NA): It was a pleasure meeting you and glad you could make it out to the event. Thank you for the five gift bags that were donated for raffle. Lucky you, escaped before being called to the stage to speak. Hope to see you at a future event.

Justin at Falken Tires: For donating the set of Falken tires for the silent auction. Hopefully you can make it out to the next event.

Tom at K1: For your donation of the goodies going towards a good cause.

Ed at the guys at HMS: For the donation of the HID kits and displaying some bad *** cars.

Vadim and Victor at VRP: Thanks for coming out to the event with the beast and donating the CF engine cover. Vadim, we'll be in touch.

Steve and Wanda at MBenzNL: For donating the Bluetooth kit and phone item. Wish you both could have attended but everyone knows Steve is a busy man and always on travel.

Ken at Renntech: For donating the ELM and bringing the CLK BS out to the event. Thanks for making the event.

I don't know if I missed anyone and I apologize if I did but I'll be signing off now to work on the event pictures and article. It'll be done, hopefully sometime mid-week so look for it on the homepage of myMBonline. Here's a little teaser for Neal....

Last edited by sdsilverm3; 03-09-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Ling,
Thank you for doing the write up. I am still recovering from the after party some of the guys came to at the Standard. Neal never made it. hmmmmm? lol j/k

Thank you to mymbonline for all your help. I agree this was the best event to date.

Thank you to sillycrew for your bumpin music that kept me going and the security.

Thank you to Shelle and Marcy for keeping me sane behind the booth.

Congrats to all the award winners. I think Vic's award was fixed. j/k...very nice car

Troy,
Thank you for getting on the phone with your contacts. That little boy thanks you!

Ken,
Thank you for getting 0-60 magazine to attend. The cars on it's way. Thank you for getting the cars out and the silent auction gift.

Neal,
Thank you for providing eye candy to the guys at the meet. James never left your booth. LOL
Hope to see you soon. Thank you for the silent auction.

Vadim,
Thank you for supporting the community. Tell Vrus thank you for the silent auction gift.

Falken, Brembo,K1,HMS,MBenzNL, and Verone, thank you for all your help and donations that made a difference in the life of a sick child.

Most of all thank you for your big hearts guys and gals. Like Ling said, we raised $3400 without T.J.'s. donation. That is fantastic!!!!

It was nice meeting all of you yesterday. Events like this take tons of personal time and energy. I think Ling, Mike, Jay,Marcy, Shelle, Roger, Mike, Yuri, and all the vendors will sleep well tonight.

Vr A, Thank you for making Marcy and I laugh the whole weekend. It's three honk time for you Mr.

My car made it on the transport today next to a hot looking Bugatti and Enzo. I can sleep well now. I am proud to call all of you my friends. You guys rock. Goodnight. LOL

Last edited by BENZGal; 03-09-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BENZGal
Ling,
Thank you for doing the write up. I am still recovering from the after party some of the guys came to at the Standard. Neal never made it. hmmmmm? lol j/k
No problemo.

We didn't leave TJ's until 7pm last night. Neal was with us so you can blame me for him not making it.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some

Old 03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
No problemo.

We didn't leave TJ's until 7pm last night. Neal was with us so you can blame me for him not making it.
He called after that so I think he found a hot Cali girl. It's all good he deserved that after all that work.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Out Of Control!

Neal,
Thank you for providing eye candy to the guys at the meet. James never left your booth. LOL
Being the security for EuroTeck i'm not suppose to leave that booth. LOL
Old 03-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Almost a Member!

2006 Audi A4 2.0T
wow looks like a nice group of cars...that benz on the ground is ridiculous haha.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
It was great seeing all you guys again!

It was great to finally meet some of the other members!

Good times, good times...

Thanks to Angela and the mymb crew for organizing and putting this on.

I didn't take very many pics, but here they are...

My favorite car there

More heat:

look at that carbon :drool:

more random shots:

oh and can't forget this one

Old 03-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Here's a vid of Vic's car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_SxvTQhQGo
Old 03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C230K '10 GLK350 '13 SMART
ok my turn for pics

Event pics

My new model I just signed Auktane :***: :clap:
Old 03-10-2008, 01:57 PM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
Thanks for the hard work and great meet. 129 pics:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r129...3-8-event.html
Old 03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C230K '10 GLK350 '13 SMART
more pics can be found at you know where...

Old 03-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Out Of Control!

Nice pics Mikey!
Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I would like to say...."WoW" what a meeting......!!! It a good turn out.... Met some old members and new members too..... Thanks for coming down and hang out..... I have fun the whole day..... Again....Thanks to all that made this meet another huge success....!!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LX470
Wow, nice meet guys!

SoCal...dude you look nothing like I pictured you would look like hahaha

The M6 is the tittays!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Benzdriver9
Wow, nice meet guys!

SoCal...dude you look nothing like I pictured you would look like hahaha

The M6 is the tittays!
That's okay Nello...every time I look in the mirror myself I see Tony Sirico. Bada bing, Tony!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LX470
haha you need to come to Jersey so we can give you a nice guido make over. I got my tracksuit guy out in Bensonhurst waiting to see ya
Old 03-10-2008, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 C280
Ill buy the dark haired girl some ham sandwhichs and a hotdog!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Hey guys, I wanted to thank everyone for a great time! You all really know how to put on a great meet! I always said I am jealous of the meets in Cali, and I knew I needed to go to one someday, and I am glad I got to finally go. Everything was put together very well, and it was very well organized and professional.

Thank you to Ling and Angela and the rest of the crew who made this possible and did so well at it. It was great seeing some of you again and also great seeing some of you for the first time, especially customers who I can finally put a face to.

Thank you to James, Mike and Ken, for helping me setup my booth and help take it down, I really appreciate the help guys! Thanks again!

Ling I still cannot wait for your pics, I am sure they are great!

I will definitely be making this trip cross country again just for this in the future since it all worked out so nice, I hope you all enjoyed finally having a Eutoteck booth in Cali, thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
I am still recovering from the after party some of the guys came to at the Standard. Neal never made it. hmmmmm? lol j/k

Neal,
Hope to see you soon. Thank you for the silent auction.
Angela, I know, i am so sorry, i wanted to go so bad too! I will have to make it up to you next time! Let me know when you come to Florida, you also better go to SEMA this year!

I was about 2 seconds from sliping one of the bouncers a 20 to kick james outta my booth!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICS !! > 3/8/08 S.California MB Meet