We are excited to share with you some of our current stock in 19" wheels

Fitment:
Price: 19x8.5 $649 19x8.5/9.5 $689
Center Bore:66.6mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Shorter 12mm or 14mm Chrome Lug bolts Available for $20
Offset: 34mm
Shipping $85 across the US

We are the only shop we know off that guaranties fitment. Others might turn you away when you buy a set of wheels and come back to them with a problem, we will stop at nothing to make sure you are happy with the fitment and the wheels work perfectly. None of our wheels should shake, if you experience any of that we will either send you replacement wheels or give you a refund INCLUDING shipping!
We strive to provide the same level of Customer Service we would like to receive had we been the customers. We understand how important is to buy a new set of wheels and we get just as much excitement as you with the new look of your car.

Warranty:
We are the only company we know of that offers a 2 year warranty on the finish. We can do that because we are confident of the wheel quality.
This is an important point where some other replicas might start failing with paint breaking up over time or the clear coat starting to crack and peel.

We have visited over 15 factories and work with the best factory we have seen. It has OEM production with Mercedes, VW and Honda. That ensures the manufacturing lines are operating under the most stringent and extreme quality standards. The structural integrity, paint and clear coat specifications and consistency are second to none. Each wheel goes under an X-Ray inspection to ensure they are free of hairline cracks and air pockets. As a result, all our wheels exceed the VIA and JWL Quality Standards and some even pass the TUV test which is the most stringent and demanding in the world.

Shipping:
Our global reach and volume give us a competitive edge with Fedex allowing us to offer a flat shipping fee on $85 across the US. Our Canadian customers will benefit by our awesome shipping rates of $99 for most of Ontario and $140 for the Canadian West Coast.
We also ship around the world thanks to our unmatched prices that range from $195-$240 for Western Europe and pretty much up to $300-$350 for anywhere in the world.
A few countries that come to mind where we have shipped wheels to are:
Australia, Britain, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, France, Greece, New Caledonia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Bahrain and so on.

Price:
We work directly with the factory so that allows us to get the wheels at very competitive prices and we are happy to pass the savings on to our customers.

Renntech reps 19x8.5/9.5 Style 805

SLR/Lorinser reps 19x8.5/9.5 Style 804

E63 reps 19x8.5/9.5 Style 810

SL63 style 817, 19x8.5/9.5

Last edited by powerwheelspro; 11-12-2009 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL R230
I cannot understand why these replica rims have an "AMG" logo on it ?? ist "AMG" not a registrated trademark ???
Old 11-12-2009, 10:58 AM

SL R230
...or let's ask the question differently...

.....How can you be sure the rims are 100% AMG and not fakes or replicas...

Last edited by TonyMM; 11-12-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E320
Hi Tony,
These are replica wheels, they are NOT OEM wheels.
They are however made at an OEM factory with OEM standards which is why we can offer a 2 year warranty on them, something no one else can do.

Thanks,
Vassili
Old 11-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
Here are some pictures we got from our customers:

On an E55:

On a CLK, see how nicely they line up with the fenders

Old 11-14-2009, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 SL600, 2001 S500, 1996 SL320
AMG

How do you get away with labeling them AMG???????
Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM

His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
Originally Posted by StephenK
How do you get away with labeling them AMG???????
ever see a fake LV bag, rolex watch etc...replica body kits etc..EVERYWHERE!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
The factory makes them, we bring them over. A case of supply meeting demand.
In wheel manufacturing there can be very little that separates OEM quality with replica quality. The wheels exceed ALL quality standards including JWL VIA and some molds the notoriously demanding TUV. The wheels also go through X-ray inspection to ensure there are no cracks or air pockets that would compromise their structural integrity.
The paint and clear coat are OEM quality and that allows us to offer the BEST warranty out there with 2 year on the finish. We also guaranty fitment! If they don't fit we will not only give you your money back, we will also pay for shipping them back to us as well as your original shipping. We want to make buying wheels from us a 0 risk experience to our good customers.

Regards,

Vassili
Old 11-15-2009, 08:16 PM

2005 SL55 AMG, 1986 Porsche 930S, 1996 Porsche 993tt
Vassili
does the SLR/Lorinser reps 19x8.5/9.5 Style 804 will fits a 2005 SL55?
Old 11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
Hi Rick,
The sure will, the 35mm offset will fit perfectly. You can use the picture of the R230 above with our SL65 818 wheels for reference, those are 35mm offset as well, though 18s not 19s.
I see you are in Puerto Rico. Shipping there is $150 for the set.

Regards,

Vassili
Old 11-15-2009, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by powerwheelspro
The factory makes them, we bring them over. A case of supply meeting demand.
In wheel manufacturing there can be very little that separates OEM quality with replica quality. The wheels exceed ALL quality standards including JWL VIA and some molds the notoriously demanding TUV. The wheels also go through X-ray inspection to ensure there are no cracks or air pockets that would compromise their structural integrity.
The paint and clear coat are OEM quality and that allows us to offer the BEST warranty out there with 2 year on the finish. We also guaranty fitment! If they don't fit we will not only give you your money back, we will also pay for shipping them back to us as well as your original shipping. We want to make buying wheels from us a 0 risk experience to our good customers.

Regards,

Vassili

That's all well and good, but please answer the quesiton posed to you:

How is it legal to sell a wheel stamped //AMG when it's not an ///AMG wheel?

And please don't retort with quality statements. We're simply asking about the AMG logo.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
I am not sure I can accurately describe the process to you of making these wheels available other than we make the wheels, we import them and we sell them.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 AM

I am not sure I can accurately describe the process to you of making these wheels available other than we make the wheels, we import them and we sell them.
They look great. I could care less if yr allowed to use amg logos or not. Good luck
Old 11-16-2009, 08:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
VendettaMB, thank you! Our focus is to provide world class products both in design and quality combined with top notch service at unbeatable prices.
So far we have have not had one unhappy customer buy wheels from us and we intent to keep exceeding expectations.

Have a great day
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Again,

Not questioning the process of making the wheels. It's a simple question:

How is it legal to sell a knock-off wheel with the trademarked ///AMG logo on it?

Lots of people sell replica wheels, and that's fine, but they also don't stamp it with the ///AMG logo. You do.

And by the way, I'm not bashing the product. If I needed a set of cheap winter wheels to beat the crap out of, I'd consider yours. But to sell a knock-off wheels with the original manufacturer's logo is illegal, I do believe.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
Hi Benz-o-Rama,
This goes in the territory of copyright ownership and enforcement. In general the responsibility of the copyright enforcement lies with the company that has a certain trademark registered in a certain country. There are no laws that are being broken by anyone offering or anything like that.
Hope that clears things up a bit.

Thanks,
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hi Benz-o-Rama,
This goes in the territory of copyright ownership and enforcement. In general the responsibility of the copyright enforcement lies with the company that has a certain trademark registered in a certain country. There are no laws that are being broken by anyone offering or anything like that.
Hope that clears things up a bit.

Thanks,
Yep, it clears it up completely.

So with this statement "the responsibility of the copyright enforcement lies with the company that has a certain trademark registered in a certain country.", you're saying that it's up to AMG to do the policing. So, as long as AMG doesn't get word of this, and you don't get caught, you're going to continue to sell them?

Good to know.

If I'm ever in need of fake AMG wheels at what appears to be a good price, I'll look you up.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:15 PM

2004 SL600; 2003 F 360 Spider
Powerwheelspro

If you are getting your inf from an attorney, I think he/she is not telling you the whole picture. It is just a matter of times before someone (or your competitor) is reporting the issues to the correct claimant. Can you afford to do business this way? That is the calculated risk question that only you can answer.

I do wish you the best of luck.

I looked around for 10mins and here is what I found:

See item #47 of this search (AMG is a registered trademark in the US - among other places)

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...h=Submit+Query

Also notes from the USITC

The U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) investigates claims regarding intellectual property rights violations by imported goods, including allegations of patent and trademark infringement. Section 337 declares it unlawful to import items that infringe utility and design patents, as well as registered and common law trademarks, and registered copyrights. USITC provides information on Section 337 at www.usitc.gov/trade_remedy/int_prop/index.htm . USITC will conduct an investigation and if it determines that the imports violate Section 337, it may issue an exclusion order barring counterfeit or pirated products from entry into the United States, as well as a cease and desist order directing the violating parties to cease certain actions. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) enforces the exclusion orders.

USITC also has a Trade Remedy Assistance Office (TRAO) that provides information to small businesses concerning the remedies and benefits available under U.S. trade laws; and assists eligible small businesses in preparing and filing a Section 337 complaint. Information about the TRAO is available at www.usitc.gov/trade_remedy/trao or it can be reached by telephone at (800) 343-9822 or (202) 205-2200, or by fax at (202) 205-2139.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
ttdang123, thanks for taking the time to investigate that.

As I am sure you probably know, replica wheels have been available for many many years.
The MB three pointed star is also a copyrighted item, there are hundreds and hundreds of resellers that sell items with the star openly and freely with no consequence. Any competitor selling wheels with the star that would be infringing on that.
In fact there are also copyrighted designs that even if you are selling the wheels without the star you would still be infringing on.

Here is a short list for your reference either from ebay or off of google.
http://www.wheelreplicas.com/mercedeswheels.html
http://www.wheels-and-rims.com/cgi-b...p_prodid=64655
Seller with over 3800 feedback
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Me...ht_4350wt_1167

or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Me...Q5fAccessories

Not to mention all the other thousands of items/accessories with the mercedes/bmw/audi whatever logo or insignia stamped on them that are available everywhere.

It is up to the consumer to vote with their wallets if they would rather spend 4-6k for OEM wheels or considerably less for an item that is advertised as replica wheels.

Regards,

Vassili
Old 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM

2004 SL600; 2003 F 360 Spider
I completely agree with you that let consumers vote with their wallet.

On the infringement or enforcement, I think (thiis just me thinking) about these cases just like the speeding laws. When we speed we know it is illegal even though someone else is doing the same and getting away with it. We might get caught or not depending on our luck.

I do wish you the best of luck. It is very tough to make a living especially noways.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
Thank for the kind wishes and the conversation, both of you, Benz-O-Rama and ttdang123.
You nailed it there with your speeding analogy.

Regards,

Vassili
Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ttdang123, thanks for taking the time to investigate that.

As I am sure you probably know, replica wheels have been available for many many years.
The MB three pointed star is also a copyrighted item, there are hundreds and hundreds of resellers that sell items with the star openly and freely with no consequence. Any competitor selling wheels with the star that would be infringing on that.
In fact there are also copyrighted designs that even if you are selling the wheels without the star you would still be infringing on.

Here is a short list for your reference either from ebay or off of google.
http://www.wheelreplicas.com/mercedeswheels.html
http://www.wheels-and-rims.com/cgi-b...p_prodid=64655
Seller with over 3800 feedback
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Me...ht_4350wt_1167

or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-Me...Q5fAccessories

Not to mention all the other thousands of items/accessories with the mercedes/bmw/audi whatever logo or insignia stamped on them that are available everywhere.

It is up to the consumer to vote with their wallets if they would rather spend 4-6k for OEM wheels or considerably less for an item that is advertised as replica wheels.

Regards,

Vassili
I certainly understand your position, and we'll just have to agree to disagree about ethical business practices.

But, and this is an honest question because I'm not a lawyer, the items you linked above do indeed have the Mercedes logo. But, it's on the removable center cap and not stamped into the wheel. Is it possible that, and again, I didn't read through the auctions, that the center caps are not included? And also, couldn't they get around those copyright laws by stating that? Or simply, if the heat came down on them, they could just ditch the caps and it would be business as usual.

And none of those wheels are stamped (non-removeable) ///AMG or Mercedes-Benz for that matter.

I don't know.....

After reading my posts, it appeared that I was attacking you. I'm not. I really was just looking for an answer to a simple question and was answered with statements about quality. Almost as if you were dodging the question, so my Spidey Sense started tingling.

Anyway, from all accounts, it seems your customers on this forum are satisfied. So, keep your head down and keep selling wheels, I guess.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 11-16-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E320
I understand, no worries, you had a valid question.
BTW, center cap removable or not, it makes no difference. Not to mention wheel design copyrights, center cap or not.
The way we conduct business with our customers is absolutely ethical, respectful and our focus is to support or customers and make sure they are happy with what they got and it works for them.

We will continue doing as you suggested, keep our head down and keep selling wheels

Cheers,
Old 11-17-2009, 01:31 AM

I have to unsubscribe from this thread as it's so dumb with the questions and conversations of replica goods. My eyes roll so far when I read the replies i get dizzy. Lol.
Make a thread about copyright stuff, rules , laws, etc right after you download a song, a movie, from the Internet, right click save a pic for your wallpaper, or a free ringtone without permission. This is a thread for selling their replica wheels.
Email their legal department for questions not the sale department. Nobody is bashing, just bustin *****. How should he respond?! He has to be nice as he trying reply to sell a product to someone who obviously isn't going to buy.

Great looking rims. Good luck. I just bought used oem set few weeks back, otherwise I would have snagged a set for winter months.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 11-17-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:11 PM

SL500 AMG
This is how they do it... Bait...

If you go to their website and select the wheels, you will notice the blurbage:
"** These specific wheels, unlike our other AMG styles say AMC, not AMG**".

You're buying AMG style wheels with the AMC logo (so they are not using the registered AMG trademark"

Like the knock-off Oakely's that are branded "Oakies".

Too bad ol' Honest Vassili could not reveal the truth.

AMC...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL/R230: 19" New Arrivals from PowerWheels Pro from $649 NEW