Sponsored by:

***E55K POWERCHIP Software... $1,295 Until The End of August!!!!**

Old 08-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra/E55
***E55K POWERCHIP Software... $1,295 Until The End of August!!!!**

Hello board members!~

I'm pleased to announce that we're running a special on Powerchip's performance software for the W211 E55's! The software is usually $1,495 but will be $1,295 until September 1st.

Lastly, all customers will receive a free set of Stealth Bulbs ($30 value) with their purchase.

To order simply email Aaron(@)StealthAuto.com and I'll take care of you.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:10 PM

2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
Originally Posted by StealthAuto
Hello board members!~

I'm pleased to announce that we're running a special on Powerchip's performance software for the W211 E55's! The software is usually $1,495 but will be $1,295 until September 1st.

Lastly, all customers will receive a free set of Stealth Bulbs ($30 value) with their purchase.

To order simply email Aaron(@)StealthAuto.com and I'll take care of you.

Any board members have any experience with the ECU program upgrade by Stealth. So many to choose from and not sure where to turn to. What would the cost be for follow up flashes for modifications installed later on......

Last edited by higginsbeach; 08-27-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Originally Posted by higginsbeach
Any board members have any experience with the ECU program upgrade by Stealth. So many to choose from and not sure where to turn to. What would the cost be for follow up flashes for modifications installed later on......
Many customers on the board have Powerchip software. In fact, Evosport uses Powerchip software for their performance packages.

Software has a 14-day money back guarantee and future modifications to the tune are $100.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm here to help.

-Aaron
Old 08-27-2007, 03:48 PM

Many customers on the board have Powerchip software. In fact, Evosport uses Powerchip software for their performance packages.

Software has a 14-day money back guarantee and future modifications to the tune are $100.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm here to help.

-Aaron
Thanks Aaron for the reply,

Can you do a custom tune for my 80 MM TB and EVOSPORT Shorty Headers?

Thanks

Roland
Old 08-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Thanks Aaron for the reply,

Can you do a custom tune for my 80 MM TB and EVOSPORT Shorty Headers?

Thanks

Roland
Roland,

Thanks for the post! We can definitely do a custom tune for your hardware. Each tune is created based on the customer's modifications and octane level.

-Aaron
Old 08-27-2007, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Roland,

Thanks for the post! We can definitely do a custom tune for your hardware. Each tune is created based on the customer's modifications and octane level.

-Aaron
On a dyno?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:26 PM

Roland,

-Aaron
As you know, I am trying to break 12.0 on my quarter mile runs. I am hoping with this custome tune, I can get there....Went to the track last week with ideal conditions and hit 12.08. I have 5 more weeks before the track closes to get below 12.0

What would you need precisely from me to do the custom tune........

Thanks

Roland
Old 08-27-2007, 06:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
1999 e55 (past), 2002 CLK55 (past), 2004 E55 (present), 2008 Z06
any discounts on w210 e55 software?
Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Real Cars
Roland,

If you are only trapping 115mph with all those mods there is something wrong with your car or you at 7000ft elevation.

-m
Old 08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
If you are only trapping 115mph with all those mods there is something wrong with your car or you at 7000ft elevation.
+1, something it not right.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:47 AM

I am getting an ECU tune by Adam/Oliver as I write. My ECU has not been touched since I had the TB and Headers installed. I have received so many conflicting comments regarding the Trap speed.

I have had my MB mechanic run before and after IAT's (120). Vadim, at your suggestion, I installed Brand New filters, the old ones were perfect. So, I will be going to the track again tomorrow to see if I can increase my trap speed. In your opinion, based on my mods, what should be my trap speed with a 12.08 time with/without an ECU Mod.........

Last edited by higginsbeach; 08-30-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Real Cars
I am getting an ECU tune by Adam/Oliver as I write. My ECU has not been touched since I had the TB and Headers installed. I have received so many conflicting comments regarding the Trap speed.

I have had my MB mechanic run before and after IAT's (120). Vadim, at your suggestion, I installed Brand New filters, the old ones were perfect. So, I will be going to the track again tomorrow to see if I can increase my trap speed. In your opinion, based on my mods, what should be my trap speed with a 12.08 time with/without an ECU Mod.........
Roland,

I want you to know first that I am your E55 bretheren, so my comments are merely to help you, not berate you.

My former 2003, with ZERO mods, trapped 114mph on a 85F day. I have not tracked my '05 but I can tell you it's faster than my '03, and it is stock. Numerous people on here have trapped 115-116 bone stock as well. I understand you do not have an ECU done however you still have CONSIDERABLE modifications done that should be netting a good amount of horsepower. You should be well into the 11s already. I would honestly say that 118mph would not be an unreasonable trap speed for your mods, maybe even 119. You really should invest in a cooling package (Evosport, VRP, whatever) even if your tech is saying your IATs are ok. The ECU should help as well.

Your barrier to the 11s is your trap speed. Trap speed is a good indicator of power, ET is more of an indicator of traction, but is also obviously influenced by power. I think instead of focusing on an ET you need to set a trap speed goal. Your ET is great for your trap speed, I know you must have a good 60' time with that ET and a 115mph trap speed. Focus on getting your trap speed up, and the ET will follow - trust me on that.

Good luck my friend,

-m
Old 08-30-2007, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Roland,

I want you to know first that I am your E55 bretheren, so my comments are merely to help you, not berate you.

My former 2003, with ZERO mods, trapped 114mph on a 85F day. I have not tracked my '05 but I can tell you it's faster than my '03, and it is stock. Numerous people on here have trapped 115-116 bone stock as well. I understand you do not have an ECU done however you still have CONSIDERABLE modifications done that should be netting a good amount of horsepower. You should be well into the 11s already. I would honestly say that 118mph would not be an unreasonable trap speed for your mods, maybe even 119. You really should invest in a cooling package (Evosport, VRP, whatever) even if your tech is saying your IATs are ok. The ECU should help as well.

Your barrier to the 11s is your trap speed. Trap speed is a good indicator of power, ET is more of an indicator of traction, but is also obviously influenced by power. I think instead of focusing on an ET you need to set a trap speed goal. Your ET is great for your trap speed, I know you must have a good 60' time with that ET and a 115mph trap speed. Focus on getting your trap speed up, and the ET will follow - trust me on that.

Good luck my friend,

-m
Marcus, my fellow bretheren............

I think it is awesome that people go out of their way to comment on anything on this board. We are all busy but not too busy to help one another out.

Yes, I am starting to understand that my trap speed is down based on my mod(s). Things are in the works right now and hopefully it will take care of my sub par trap speeds. Going to the track on Friday with a reprogrammed ECU so we shall see where my trap speed will be. The conditions should be the same as last time so it will give me a great indication of the impact my new ECU does. As far a cooling mod, I am going to wait until next year when I get my new pully. The track is only open for another 5 weeks or so.

Thanks for your observation.......
Old 10-28-2007, 09:43 PM

2005 E55
is this offer still go by any chance???
Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLC63, '19 M5
http://www.stealthauto.com/Departmen...ce.aspx?page=2

Originally Posted by tommy25000
is this offer still go by any chance???
Old 10-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Almost a Member!

Volvo S60R
I would stay far away from Powerchips if I were you... Here is a car they "tuned":

Old 10-29-2007, 06:30 PM

Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Originally Posted by R_Rated
I would stay far away from Powerchips if I were you... Here is a car they "tuned":

What happened to it?

Is that your car? Maybe not. Kinda looks like an s80.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 PM

2004 S55 AMG
I would stay far away from Powerchips if I were you... Here is a car they "tuned"...
WHOA!

Details, please...

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
R_Rated:

First of, this is a Volvo, not a MB.

Secondly, from the looks of the parts on the ground, it appears to have an aftermarket turbo upgrade. Which is likely to allow you to play with the boost and no matter what software you have, can lead to damaged pistons. And thusly I do not care about details.

In every story there is one side, opposing side and the truth somewhere in between. Personally, I have used Powerchips software on my C32 (19 psi, 130K miles) and on hundreds of my clients Mercedes-Benzes and AMGs without any problems.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:47 PM

2004 S55 AMG
OK R_Rated, I Googled world's fastest Volvo...

Now which one are we talking about? This one;

or this one...

Let us know! We're dying for more 411...
Old 10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Almost a Member!

Volvo S60R
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
OK R_Rated, I Googled world's fastest Volvo...

Now which one are we talking about? This one;

this one.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Almost a Member!

Volvo S60R
Originally Posted by Vadim@GMGRacing
R_Rated:

First of, this is a Volvo, not a MB.

Secondly, from the looks of the parts on the ground, it appears to have an aftermarket turbo upgrade. Which is likely to allow you to play with the boost and no matter what software you have, can lead to damaged pistons.
Powerchip is the ONLY one that tuned it. They worked directly with the tuner who did the upgrade and trailered it to Powerchip. I have a problem with powerchip because they quoted me one price, then after I shipped my ECU they said I would have to pay a higher price. I called and got a quote and an email confirmation with the "wrong" price. Tune gave me Boost spikes and they refused to refund my money even though they have a "guarantee"... I have been keeping track and have cost them 213 customers that I can document. That means that at 1K each, that is 213K and if each person told 6 people how great the alternate companies were and that they did not go with Powerchip... I cost them well over $1,000,000.00 in revenue thanks to the internet. And at 1200 each I have cost them over 1.5 million.

I am drunk now so please excuse spellings.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Powerchip is the ONLY one that tuned it. They worked directly with the tuner who did the upgrade and trailered it to Powerchip. I have a problem with powerchip because they quoted me one price, then after I shipped my ECU they said I would have to pay a higher price. I called and got a quote and an email confirmation with the "wrong" price. Tune gave me Boost spikes and they refused to refund my money even though they have a "guarantee"... I have been keeping track and have cost them 213 customers that I can document. That means that at 1K each, that is 213K and if each person told 6 people how great the alternate companies were and that they did not go with Powerchip... I cost them well over $1,000,000.00 in revenue thanks to the internet. And at 1200 each I have cost them over 1.5 million.

I remember you calling Powerchip explaining the extensive mods you had performed on the car after you had the car tuned. You then wanted a tune created for hardware mods that are totally outside of normal tuning parameters (ie.. upgraded turbo). Lastly, you attempted to redeem a 14-day refund over 2 months after purchase. Two months = 60 or so days.

Honestly, I feel credit card companies are VERY fair in their charge backs and there's obviously a reason yours was denied.

Thank you for the very helpful information, we all appreciate it. I think your hidden agenda is not so hidden given your post count on this board.

Please refrain from spreading false/misleading information in my sales threads.

Thank you!

ps.. Publicly stating your intentions and the damage you've caused, especially given your utterly unfounded argument and failure to comply with the terms of the money back guarantee, is not something I would do.

Last edited by StealthAuto; 10-29-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLC63, '19 M5
Is that your goal to find threads mentioning powerchip and slam them to cost loss of sales? Sorry about your car, but there seems to be other things done to it looking at the turbo setup. You sure that ecu tune was the only culprit? I had a manual boost controller that caused spikes in my Audi and it wasn't the SW.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I have a problem with powerchip because they quoted me one price, then after I shipped my ECU they said I would have to pay a higher price.
Then you should have stopped right there and went elsewhere.

Plus I very highly doubt you stopped 213 people from shopping there.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***E55K POWERCHIP Software... $1,295 Until The End of August!!!!**