SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run

Check out this video, Did u see the video on SGCs car. Someone caught him with the hood up and there nitrous lines and lines from fuel rail going to solenoids. YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrSR...e_gdata_player
Old 05-31-2011, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Just because he has the lines doesn't mean he used it. Just throwing it out there.

Regardless, I can't see the video, the link is dead.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Check out this video on YouTube:

Old 05-31-2011, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
thing is he fully admitted having a Meth setup but that was when he ran 10.9x he then stated it nearly burned his cl to the ground & fully removed it. Listen to text in this vid guy asks SGC what's it run 10.50's ? SGC answers 10.60's clearly & the lines are still there? hmmmm maybe I'm wrong but it certainly looks very fishy.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
who cares
Old 05-31-2011, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 174 Likes on 144 Posts
SL55, S500
The conversation is so dull.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 AM

03 CL55
Hmmm, many wouldnt care but why lie to your customers about not using the power adder of NOS, you clearly see the lines in the video, but to each their own.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
if you are spraying, you should admit to spraying!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:37 AM

'04 E55 AMG
i want his rear wheels. YUM!
Old 06-01-2011, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
211-55
Put an asterisk next to his ETs and traps, then call it a day. Cheater gas is lame.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
There has been so many rumors and accusations flying around Steve's car. I happen to know Steve and he is actually a very honest and straight-forward guy. If he says he didn't use nitrous, then I believe he didn't. I do know one mod that adds at least 0.2 seconds to his time.... his driving skills

I certainly understand some of the doubts and accusations though.... especially because he keeps breaking records relentlessly and now that his car holds the record for the quickest/fastest Mercedes ever, accusations may get worse. However, the worse these accusations/attacks get, the faster he seems to run... I wouldn't doubt seeing his car in the 9s soon

Last edited by MB_Forever; 06-01-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM
SGC

2006 CL65
Originally Posted by Thericker
Check out this video, Did u see the video on SGCs car. Someone caught him with the hood up and there nitrous lines and lines from fuel rail going to solenoids. YouTube:

Ricker, you always been a hater and obviously have nothing to do with your time. You were critical of my car's 1/8 mile speed a while back because you didn't know what you were talking about - and your ignorance continues.

With that being said, nitrous has never been on the car. I will extend the same offer to you that I have made to many haters just like you. Fly to Florida and inspect my car. If there is nitrous on it I will pencil whip you a check for 20k and pay for your flight and a night's stay in a nice hotel. If not, you owe me 20k for wasting my time.

For your edification, I told everyone I tried methonal on the car. Nearly burnt it up. Never put methanol back in the reservoir. Everything was was left in place because holes were drilled in and expoxy used on parts that I didn't feel like paying to replace or create vacuum leaks in since there was no need. If I was so worried about hiding something why would I leave the hood open.

And finally, if you knew anything about nitrous, you would know that I could take my stock SL65 which is running 11.50s on Bridgestones and bolt a nitrous kit along with a set of drag radials and go mid to low 10's.

Spend your time making your car faster.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by SGC
Ricker, you always been a hater and obviously have nothing to do with your time. You were critical of my car's 1/8 mile speed a while back because you didn't know what you were talking about - and your ignorance continues.

With that being said, nitrous has never been on the car. I will extend the same offer to you that I have made to many haters just like you. Fly to Florida and inspect my car. If there is nitrous on it I will pencil whip you a check for 20k and pay for your flight and a night's stay in a nice hotel. If not, you owe me 20k for wasting my time.

For your edification, I told everyone I tried methonal on the car. Nearly burnt it up. Never put methanol back in the reservoir. Everything was was left in place because holes were drilled in and expoxy used on parts that I didn't feel like paying to replace or create vacuum leaks in since there was no need. If I was so worried about hiding something why would I leave the hood open.

And finally, if you knew anything about nitrous, you would know that I could take my stock SL65 which is running 11.50s on Bridgestones and bolt a nitrous kit along with a set of drag radials and go mid to low 10's.

Doh! Nice response!
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
ah u got me confused I've been nothing but congratulatory on ur
accomplishments
care to pull the maxipad & reread this from my original post phhhbbbtt you sound like jrkart now...
"nswers 10.60's clearly & the lines are still there? hmmmm maybe I'm wrong but it certainly looks very fishy."
Old 06-01-2011, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
clk500
Sgc I would love 2 your car run low 10s
It put a big smile on my face

U think u will b in the 9sec soon
Old 06-01-2011, 05:19 PM

03 CL55
Either way you slice, you could offer 100K no one will want totake you up on the challenge. what is there to prove?, the fact of the matter is you still have lines under the hood. It seems your car is immaculate in every other department, to leave lines lying around just makes it questionable. Your car is fast, but just puts a question mark as many have said.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
Originally Posted by Nightflyer
Either way you slice, you could offer 100K no one will want totake you up on the challenge. what is there to prove?, the fact of the matter is you still have lines under the hood. It seems your car is immaculate in every other department, to leave lines lying around just makes it questionable. Your car is fast, but just puts a question mark as many have said.
Seems to me that he has already factored that in. To those who find it "questionable" an easy solution is available: fly down to Florida and see for yourself; if you're not willing to put up the 20,000.00 what's the point in saying anything at all?
Old 06-01-2011, 07:17 PM

E55 AMG, 72' Toyota Carina, 63' Ford F100, 72' Mercedes 250c, 15' Harley Davidson Softail
exactly put up or shut up. Plus it's his freakin car, if he has to lie to make himself feel better that's his own pergoative. I'm not saying in anyway he is bs'ing about the car, just saying what's the point of putting someone on blast? Doesn't benefit you or anyone else.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by AMG_RL
exactly put up or shut up. .
Enough said!
Old 06-01-2011, 07:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Nightflyer
He has invited people to go examine his car at the track many times in the past and still no one showed up. Those who know him and been to the track with him know he is legit.

Regarding the lines, if he wants to keep them, he should.... he doesn't have to start dumping money and replacing parts to make his car seem not "questionable" to some people In fact, I think whether he removes the lines or not, there will always be those who "question" his car's setup due to the exceptional times he keeps on running. It seems to be a reoccurring theme around here, but (indeed) it is nothing new. This happened to all those who have broken records before him, such as, bassn_07, Enzom, blackbenz, rflow, etc...., and will likely continue to happen to all those who will break records after him.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Originally Posted by SGC

Congratulations on your documented 'strip and mile performances. An exceptional combination you've assembled.

Well done, SGC.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:26 PM

CTS-V
SGC and his cars are legit; I've seen them run countless times. He is also the best driver I've ever met. I let him drive my car one time and he got its best time ever. He did the same thing in my brother's E55
Old 06-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
There has been so many rumors and accusations flying around Steve's car. I happen to know Steve and he is actually a very honest and straight-forward guy. If he says he didn't use nitrous, then I believe he didn't. I do know one mod that adds at least 0.2 seconds to his time.... his driving skills

I certainly understand some of the doubts and accusations though.... especially because he keeps breaking records relentlessly and now that his car holds the record for the quickest/fastest Mercedes ever, accusations may get worse. However, the worse these accusations/attacks get, the faster he seems to run... I wouldn't doubt seeing his car in the 9s soon
MB_forever: did you ever dyno your E63 when you got it back? After we talked I was looking forward to seeing the posts - must have missed them??
Old 06-04-2011, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by SGC

haha i was wondering what the op was talking about when referenced meth but then people were saying NOS... I thought for sure they dont think meth is nos

and even if you did run meth, its really no more cheating than upgrading intercoolers to run more timing - its the same thing lol and i did it on my audi b5 s4 and its lot cheaper than buying upgraded SMIC's

just run NOS once and post a sub 10sec time to shut up the haters
Old 03-02-2012, 11:43 PM

CL65
I didn't know SGC was a "meth" head............

I love how this guy gets TOTALLY busted out and his reply is "fly out to Florida to prove me wrong"............

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SGC you said your Meth was removed after 10.9x run